A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
You are working in a submarine and many things can happen there; water that drips from the ceiling isn't one of the acceptable ones.
Cubmarine is a short old-school text-adventure with several different endings which depend on the decisions you make. Initially, it was only meant to be a test-project for starting to learn a new programming language, but with help from Daniel da Silva it quickly developed into a small game. (He also made the Linux Port possible - yeah!)
You can also run the game on a Raspberry Pi if that's something you're interested in - just download the source code and compile for your needs. Or do whatever else you want with it, I honestly don't care.
- that awesome 1980's feeling you love and missed so much
- 4 endings you probably will find
- 1 ending you probably won't find
- references to dumb memes you even forgot existed
- guaranteed high-speed performance on every system (even on a potato if you somehow manage to run the game on it)
- two colors and a ton of words
|Genre||Interactive Fiction, Adventure|
|Tags||1-bit, Meaningful Choices, Minimalist, Multiple Endings, Retro, Short, Singleplayer, Text based|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, High-contrast|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.